Sunday 30 March 2008

Sweet Duke Needs a Home.




From Lisa - "I rescued duke and Mr. Chow on 3/14/08 from the streets and heavy
traffic in the Mid City area, near La Brea and Venice blvd. Mr. Chow
has been placed in a loving home and now it's Duke's turn. Duke is a
Shepherd / Jindo mix, approximately 3 years old and weighing
approximately 55 pounds. He is a little timid, but with each day that
goes by he gets better and better. I went from not being able to
touch him, to petting him, playing with him, brushing him and even
getting kisses, all while he wags his tail. Duke is a sweet well
behaved boy who, once he trusts you and that won't take long, he will
be your best companion. I have two rescues of my own and sadly, am
not able to keep this big bundle of love. If you have any questions,
please contact me at iposttvshows@gmail.com or 310-925-1914"

No comments: